Our model program holds a special place in the salon, it is one of the most important parts of our culture: Education. Every stylist at Snapdragon began their career on our Apprentice Team, as a Junior Stylist. We believe a fair judgment of any salon is the quality of their Apprenticeship Program: It is a true investment of time, energy, money, and love, all for the collective goal of achieving the highest standards in quality hair services. We are always looking for models, we hold classes every week, and every week is different!
Our Model Program Policies:
- Prebooking is a requirement.
- Models must complete the form located below, and upload photos. Photos are for hair education, not editorial purposes.
- Color models fees are for the hard-cost of color used, typically $20.00 – $50.00.
- Haircut models fees are complimentary.
- Smoothing treatment fees are for the hard-cost of product, typically $50 – $100.
- Being on time at 9:30 AM, Wednesday morning, is crucial.
- Models must commit 3 hours of time, classes usually end at 12:30 PM, but can go longer.
- Tips are accepted and appreciated for services performed.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, we need 48 hours of notice. This is very important! Not providing adequate notification will result in a lower possibility of using you as a model in the future.